Go to Ready to Print and select the ornament you would like to build. Click it to download the sheet for the model and print this on a color printer. Normal paper is just fine, but set your printer to do a high-quality printout for the best results.
Now, with the ornamant sheet before your, proceed as follows:
- Cut the sheet to get 6 squares as in the illustration above.
- Prepare one square by folding opposite edges with the picture inside the fold. Fold the other way in the same fashion as above.
- Next fold from corner to corner with the picture out. Do the same with the other two corners.
- Pinch on the folds to give the finished piece as at the right above. Crease the folds so the piece keeps its shape.
- Fold the other 5 squares in exactly the same way.
- Assemble the finished model by combining the 6 pieces. The white 'ears' always go under the ones with pictures. The process will be a puzzle the first time you do it, but you will quickly figure out what is required. The last piece is the hardest to do, the ears having to be bent a bit and forced into place.